Workplace Safety Tips for Small Company Owners
How important is workplace safety?
As a small business owner it’s not only your duty to provide
your workers a healthy and safe workplace, it’s also the law.
As a worker it’s critical to learn how to stay safe. The
health and well-being for both yourself and your co-workers is on the line.
That’s where simplicity ends and confusions begins…
Small Business Owners…
…do you often find yourself asking these questions:
forms do I need and where do I get them?
steps do I need to take to set up a safety system?
much is all this going to cost me?
- Do I
need to hire someone full time just to take care of safety for me?
…how valuable is a resource that provides you the following?
you tips on what you may need when starting a new job.
you on new articles and safety regulations that may affect you.
- If by
some chance you were hurt on the job, provides links and resources for you
that will help make the process less painful. Sorry no pun intended.
- If you
have a question about workplace safety we will do our best to get the
information to you as soon as possible.
Why We’re a Unique Workplace Safety Resource
You’ll notice that most workplace safety sites specialize in
one area. This creates the need to continue searching for each new question
that pops up…frustrating!
For example, when you’re a small company owner in need of a
new safety manual, what usually happens?
You might find a resource that creates your manual. When you
need critical information on safety gear, “how to” procedures or MSDS sheets
you’re back to wasting time searching for the best resources.
Without the big budgets larger companies have access to, you
know all too well the struggle for accessing the “right” information and
Workers, you know there’s more to know when buying safety
boots or safety glasses than browsing someone’s online store. You need answers
and you need “correct” answers.
That’s where we come in. We specialize in making sure you’re
well educated and know where to turn in the following areas:
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is this: To provide a special, one-stop-shop for your
workplace safety needs. A place we all come together and co-create a safe work
Our mission is to be at the leading edge of workplace health
and safety needs…to provide small business owners and workers the information,
tips and resources that help slow startling statistics like these:
- It is
estimated that each year about 2.3 million men and women die from
work-related accidents and diseases including close to 360,000 fatal
accidents and an estimated 1.95 million fatal work related diseases.
means that by the end of this day nearly1 million workers will suffer a
workplace accident, and around 5,500 workers will die due to an accident
or disease from their work.
In economic terms it is estimated that roughly four
per cent of the annual global Gross Domestic Product, or US$1.25 trillion, is
siphoned off by direct and indirect costs of occupational accidents and
diseases such as lost working time,workers’
compensation, the interruption of production and medical expenses. These
Let’s Get Started...
WORK PLACE SAFETY INFORMATION TOP OF PAGE
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Workplace Safety Tips for Employers and Employees
- Here are some workplace safety tips to make your jobs less painful
- Workplace Safety Facts. Tired Of Looking ?
- Don't waste hours looking for workplace safety facts. Stop here first..
- A Safety Manual. What You Need To Know?
- Your safety manual. Whether just starting or have an existing manual every business owner needs to know these things...
- PPE-Your last line of defense
- This information about PPE will help you make the right choices and keep you from loosing something you can't afford to lose
- Safety Videos. Stop By And Take A Look.
- Safety videos . Before you spend a dime you need to have the right information.
- Workplace Safety Articles - Find Out What Is Going On.
- Workplace safety articles that will keep you and to date.We just give you the highlights.
- Workplace fatalities.Where to go for help when you really need it.
- Workplace fatalities. Lets us help you get the right information
- Workplace Safety Information Blog
- The workplace safety blog will keep you up to date on any changes to the workplace-safetyinfo.com web site.
- Advice from the experts
- Advice from the experts. Here to help you get the right answers to your Safety questions
- Your Mission Statement -Why It Is So Important
- Is your mission statement doing it's job?
- All About Us
- Stop in and get to know a little more about us.
- Contact Us
- Questions,comments or just want to chat here is our contact information.